Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family Reunion

This past weekend we headed to Port Huron for my family reunion. It was great to see everyone and the weather was absolutely perfect. I think I had the most fun watching Norah and her cousin, Addison, play together! You can tell Addison is a big sister because she always wants to hold Norah's hand and take her everywhere with her. Too cute!
Blowing bubbles

BFF's reunite!  This is my cousin's daughter, Addison.  If you remember, they became instant friends at Meat Pie this year!!

Addison, Norah and Addison's sister, Kennedy, reading under the tree!

And the newest addition to the family, Sulo!

And I had to add these couple pictures.  Norah was just playing and reading all morning this morning.  Nothing makes a better reading nook than a Tupperware container.

She kept holding the book up to show me the pictures!  Future teacher in training?

And of course we have to lick our finger to turn the page!  Hilarious!

No comments: