March 17, 2012
The weather here today was outrageous. It got up in the 70's today and was sunny all day! We are definitely being spoiled this March. Ashlie and I headed up to Port Austin for a little picnic and a change of scenery from the same ol' school playground. The girls had a blast! Norah loved going down the slide by herself. I will post a video of her in a couple of days. She is such a big girl. She must have wore herself out though, because she was fast asleep in her carseat well before we got home. Then, proceeded to take a three hour nap!! Gotta love the fresh air!
BABY UPDATE: We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks (and sounds) great. We got to hear the heartbeat. It was at 153 and beating strong. I just went back and watched my heartbeat video from Norah and ............at 15 weeks her heartbeat was also 153! Hhhhmmmmm..........
BABY UPDATE: We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks (and sounds) great. We got to hear the heartbeat. It was at 153 and beating strong. I just went back and watched my heartbeat video from Norah and ............at 15 weeks her heartbeat was also 153! Hhhhmmmmm..........
| Had to stop and get a Strawberry Banana Smoothie for the road trip! |




No comments:
Post a Comment