I had seen this idea on Pinterest and I knew I wanted to start doing this yearly. I do not have one for her first birthday (I am sure I could go back and create one), but I figured there is no better time than to start on her second birthday. Each year you take a picture and then add the things they love at that time. Then, each year you can go back and see how their 'loves' have changed. Here is Norah's for this year.
 |
A couple that need a little explaining:
saying "Stinker": this is her name for our dog Molly. She is constantly saying, "Stop it, Stinker" or "No, Stinker". Obviously, Stinker is always bothering her! :)
making triangles with Momma: triangles are what she calls her peanut butter and jelly sandwich; for the longest time I couldn't get her to eat pb&j, so one day I had her 'help' me make her sandwich in hopes that the involvement would coax her into actually eating it. Well, we had to cut all the crust off and then cut it into triangles, which she thought was so cool and ever since a pb&j has been referred to as 'triangles'. |
1 comment:
Good idea! I'm looking forward to the first day of school pictures and when you ask them the same list of questions each year. What would we do w/o Pinterest?
Post a Comment