Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

7 weeks to go.....

With only 7 weeks to go in this pregnancy we are enjoying every last moment with Norah before she becomes a BIG SISTER! We took advantage of the beautiful weather the other night and went out to the golf course together. Norah just loves watching her Daddy and saying, "Go in the hole!" She even got a few practice putts in herself. It was a gorgeous night and I just love precious family time spent together. And I just have to brag about my hubby for a minute and give him a big congratulations because tonight he had the best round of golf ever in his life! He came home beaming and showed me his score card. I wasn't sure what to expect, but when I saw the big 6-5 I couldn't believe it. A 65....way to go babe! That is the lowest score he has ever, ever shot! It must have been that lesson he got from Norah the night before that helped him out! :)
Watching Daddy carefully

Learning how to caddy!


This golf stuff isn't so tough guys!

Just can't believe we are here already!  We had a Dr.'s appt. on Wednesday.  Everything continues to go great.  My blood pressure was wonderful, the baby's heartbeat was at 141, and my belly is measuring at 32 inches.  This pregnancy has just been so different in terms of blood pressure, weight gain and swelling.  With Norah my blood pressure was always on the higher side and my weight gain was much higher.  I was so swollen with Norah that I wasn't able to wear my wedding ring after about 20-25 weeks.  With this one, I still have my wedding ring on and my toes don't look like little sausages.....yet! :)  I guess it helps chasing a 2 year old around all summer!  We had one more first the other night.  On Monday night I felt the baby's hiccups for the first time!  So cool!


A look back!

And we have to give a BIG congratulations to our friends Mike, Jennifer and Cole Cubitt!  Jennifer was due on July 23rd (yes, 10 days ago!!!) and today, August 2nd is Jennifer's birthday.  Needless to say, she got the best birthday present ever........welcome to the world Claire Elizabeth!  We are glad everyone is healthy and doing well and we can't wait to meet her!

No comments: