Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

May Has Arrived!

May 2, 2012
Although May is here, I have a little catching up to do for April. We celebrated Audrey and Lilly's 4th birthday in April. I just don't know where the past four years have gone! We love you Audrey and Lilly and we are glad we could help you celebrate!
Norah sitting with the birthday girls at the big girl table!

Lilly opening her new sleeping bag!

Audrey crawling in!


And now on to May....I can't believe we are halfway to meeting our little bundle. Twenty weeks have officially past. We had our big ultrasound at the hospital last week and everything looks good. I forgot how exciting it is to see that little baby on the ultrasound screen. Makes everything that much more real! Now, we just can't wait for the next 20 weeks to pass so we can meet little Baby B!!!
Baby B's ultrasound is on the top left and Norah's ultrasound is on the top right! We look at this everyday and say, "Holy cow....two kids! Oh my!" :)

Revisit my 20 week baby belly with Norah here.

What a nice looking spine!


No comments: