Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Let the Fun Begin!

June 10, 2012
Well, school is out, summer has arrived, so let the fun begin. Time already feels like it has been passing so fast and I have only been out of school for a week. I am looking forward to all the fun things we have planned for the summer and all the spontaneous things that will come up over summer too! Like tonight.....we hopped in the car after Norah's nap, headed to Grindstone for the BEST ice cream around, then took Norah to the beach for a little bit. She loves the sand and surf! Can't wait for more beach trips and ice cream all summer long! In another update, we had a Dr. appointment this past week and everything is looking and sounding great. We are 25 weeks along and I am measuring at 26 weeks. The heartbeat was 150 and it was so precious to hear it this time because Norah was with us to hear it. I am totally regretting not having the video camera with us because the expression on her face was priceless when she heard it. Maybe we will try again soon! We have another ultrasound this next week, so I will have some updated photos of Baby B next week!!! Can't wait to see our little one! Sorry for all the type, but I didn't realize how much updating I have. In other big news, Norah has officially graduated from the 'infant' room at daycare and she will now be in the toddler room. I won't go into great detail, but let's just say when I dropped her off last Friday, it hit me like a ton of bricks that this was the last time she was going to the baby room since she was 13 weeks old and I suddenly became a blubbering idiot. I mean total 'ugly cry' mode! I think it was the hormones!!!!! :0 That is what I am blaming it on, anyway! She is such a big girl and I just can't believe she is going to be TWO already next month! Oh my!
This is the little poster that her friends made her on her last day in the baby room!

Mrs. Amy was so sweet and had Norah make a graduation cap too. I tried to get a picture of Norah wearing it, but she didn't want to cooperate! Just too cute! This made me cry all over again when she put it on at the end of the day when I went to pick her up!

Garage sale season has arrived. This was my $3 purchase. Worth it!

I love this! She is jumping up and down because it also bounces....her little ponytail bouncing in the air is so cute!

Here we are...25 weeks....15 more to go!!! September will be here before we know it!

First trip to Grindstone of the summer. Don't let the disgusting color of the ice cream scare you! She had Superman and loved it, but it eventually melted, made this disgusting color, but she decided it would be best to drink it! Every last drop of it!

Pretty sure this is the face of a very satisfied little girl!

Beach lovin'

Momma and Norah

Daddy helped Norah build a nice sand castle with a moat!

Here's to the summer!!!!

No comments: