We hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I know I sure did. We started off the weekend with my Mom and Dad, Jimmy, Erin and Thatcher. I know, I know....I forgot my camera (how could I?), but I will be seeing Thatcher again in a couple weeks, so I will be sure to get some pictures of the handsome man. We had a wonderful dinner and a wonderful time celebrating the three Mama's in the house! Then, on Sunday Norah and I started our morning with breakfast in bed made by Daddy. (How lucky are we? :) ) Then, we made our annual trip to the golf course for lunch with Drew's family. The girls all had so much fun playing on the putting green and eating some delicious food. We also had a great time celebrating with Grammy and Aunt Ashlie for their Mother's Day! The rest of the day was spent at home. We had so much fun enjoying the beautiful weather, playing in the sandbox and eating dinner out on the deck. What a great day!!!!
| Running around on the putting green! Who knew it could be so fun!? |
| Love this girl!!!! Can't believe we will be celebrating with two babies next year! :) |
| Dinner on the deck! |
| That's a wrap! Happy Mother's Day everyone! |




No comments:
Post a Comment