Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Keeping Busy

June 22, 2012
We have had a busy summer so far. I have been trying to find different activities for Norah to do outside, and inside, to stay busy! Here is a peek into our summer so far!
Painting the driveway

This is just a recipe I found on Pinterest, where else, that is water, corn starch, and food coloring! It is really cool when it dries because it actually looks like chalk!


Someone got into the stickers!!!!

Playing in the sprinkler with her friends at daycare

Not sure she was thrilled about running through the sprinkler! :)


So cute with all her little friends!

 
Books, books, books! Always reading books! This is right after she woke up from nap!


Then, yesterday we celebrated by big 3-0! I can't believe it! We had a wonderful steak dinner cooked by my wonderful hubby and then an ice cream cake for dessert! I will give you one guess what Norah's favorite part was! :) Thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes and I am looking forward to continuing the celebration this next week!

Love the little finger sneaking in the picture!

Please excuse the outfit and appearance! I had been painting during her naptime and never got changed! :)


Nobody's watching, are they? :)

Another satisfied ice cream face!!!



No comments: