April 3, 2012
Well, Norah got her first taste of being a big sister yesterday. We had a crazy couple of days in our family in terms of babies! My cousin T.J. and his wife Chrissy welcomed their second little girl into the world on Sunday night! Mollie Sue was born at 10:57pm and was 5lbs. 15oz. Then, my cousin Alison and her husband Don welcomed their first baby girl into the world on Monday morning. Sophie Rose was 6lbs. 1oz. and is just adorable. Since my cousin T.J. and Chrissy live right here in town we were able to go to the hospital and meet little Mollie! I was a little nervous about how Norah would react....but boy, oh boy.....she is like A PRO!! She held on to that little baby like it was her job. Drew and I kept asking if we could hold Mollie and she just kept shaking her head no! I got very emotional heading up to the maternity ward. I apologized to Chrissy when I walked in all teary eyed, but it just made everything so real! Hard to believe we will be up there in 5 months with Norah's own little sister or brother!!!!! Can't wait!



 |
Drew, Norah, Baby Mollie, and Mollie's daddy, T.J.
|
 |
| with my Aunt Sue and Uncle Tom, Mollie's grandparents! |
No comments:
Post a Comment