Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

38 weeks and Biscuit's Room

38 weeks and counting! Sorry I look so absolutely exhausted in this picture. But, this picture shows how I have been feeling. I am waiting for that burst of energy they say you get right before you go into labor. Haven't felt it yet! :) We went to the dr. last Wednesday. I am dialated to 1 cm, still 50% effaced, and blood pressure is still good. I still haven't had any contractions, but have been feeling sort of crampy. I am trying to stay active.....we went for a walk last night because it was so beautiful out. I think Molly was more in her glory than we were! So, we are gonna keep on movin' and keep on waitin' for baby B to get here! :)



There have been a few updates to the baby's room, so I wanted to share. The close up shots are just of some of my favorite accessories in the room! Like this little blue, dog alarm clock!


Love, love, love our new rocker/recliner. It even swivels so I can turn to look out each window. Just makes it feel so much more cozy in there! Those are also the new curtains, which I love much more than the first ones I had. I have to order the tiebacks, but I have polka dot ribbon holding them back for now!



Mirrors above the crib.....just thought they fit the theme so well! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope the baby comes soon!

Unknown said...

P.S. You should link this post up to Sister Sister Sunday, people would love to see the nursery!