Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Say CHEESE!!!!!

Norah had her first photo shoot yesterday! She did a great job! She is already getting used to having the camera shoved in her face!




















Daddy and Norah :)

5 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

These are absolutely beautiful! My favorite is the one of her in that little basket! Keep em' coming!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I'm calling you whenever I'm in BA.

Anita De said...

so Sweet...

diane said...

Absolutely Beautiful, Honey. I knew it wouldn't take mama long to fire up that camera! I love seeing the pics. Keep posting. It looks like you are all adjusting just beautifully to each other! I WILL see you sometime this week! Love you all.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful...what a perfect baby Norah Kathryn is! And I love how you are just capturing every nuances in your family with your lenses! :) Be well, Steph.