Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Reality Check :)

We were in the grocery store today and we ran into one of the girls that was in our baby class with us. She had obviously not had the baby yet and today is MISERABLY hot, so I asked her how she was hanging in there. She said she was doing good and then asked when we are due again! I told her next week. Curious about her date, I asked when she is due......she responded with, "I'm a week overdue, so don't get too excited!" Oh boy! We walked away feeling a little deflated and Drew said that he wanted to wimper, just a little! I know the possibility is there for us to go past our due date and I just can't imagine the feeling of our date coming and going and ..... nothing! I guess only time will tell! We are just so anxious to meet this little one, but I know it will arrive when it is good and ready! All we want is a healthy baby, so we will wait as long as we have to!

No comments: