Drew and I got to babysit for Audrey and Lilly the other night while Mark and Ashlie went out to celebrate the end of tax season. Well, I warned Ashlie before I got there that I would be bringing my new camera out and her daughters were going to have to be subjected to my obsessive picture taking. So, sorry Mark and Ashlie, but I did get a little out of control. I got some really good pictures and some not so good pictures that were blurry and such because I was testing out all of the settings to see what works and what doesn't. I really wanted to wait to share these pictures for their birthday on Friday, but I couldn't wait. So, here are some of the many that I thought were worth sharing with everyone! Enjoy!



"Hey Lilly, what's out there?"
2 comments:
ADORABLE...of course I'm a little biased!
They are so cute. Doesn't it make you want to have some of your own?? I already have three and it makes me want more.
Post a Comment