Well, I have done it. I have gotten a new camera. Drew and I went to the mall on Monday and we purchased a NIKON D60 camera. It came with one lens and then we purchased a "micro" lens also, so I can do my close-up shooting! I only have two subjects in the house to take pictures of and since my husband was watching 24 last night, he didn't appreciate the flash going off in his face every two seconds. Poor Molly caught the brunt of my excitement. However, she made a great subject because we bought her a new toy yesterday and she has seemed to become quite obsessed with it. We call him "Stewey" and he is her new friend. She hasn't let him out of her mouth since yesterday. She even carried him into bed with her last night! It is just too cute! So here are some of the shots I caught last night. I have so much more to learn about the camera and Drew even bought a subscription to a camera and photography magazine today (isn't he the best!! :) ) to help me along with the process. I can't wait for spring to get here, so I can start shooting the flowers!!!!

Pretty girl!!!!

Here's her new best friend "Stewey"
Too funny!
Her best trick yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment