Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crowns, Cakes, and Candles

We celebrated Audrey and Lilly's first birthday on Saturday. It was a great time with aunts, uncles, grandparents, and even great-grandparents! It was so much fun to watch them open gifts and crawl around with their little crowns on. Cake time was the best time, though! I got some great pictures of the girls. Here are some pictures I captured throughout the day. Well, actually I captured 220 pictures, but I thought that would be a bit much to share them all, so here are a few! It was a great party Brining family! Happy birthday girls!

The cousins and Aunt Jennifer

Mom and Dad with the birthday girls

Audrey enjoying something to drink...it is hard work opening all of those gifts!

We love these noisy toys!

Lilly in her summer hat. Notice the pineapple on it...and no I didn't get that for her...Grammy did!
Happy birthday to you!!!

"Hey Sis, how's the cake?"

Audrey with frosting up her nose!
Yummy, yummy in my tummy!
Lilly at the end of the cake fiasco!

All cleaned up and ready for one more picture before bed.
Four generations!

1 comment:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Great pictures...please pass these on! Great work Steph! Thanks for taking so many!