I have had the urge to change things around in the house a little bit...or just add different details, I guess. The first few pictures are of our bathroom where I changed out the pictures in the picture frames. I used to have really bright pictures of beautiful flowers that I took in Mexico, but I just wanted to warm it up a bit and make them a bit more architectural. So, I simply took some pictures of objects around our house and printed them in Sepia and this is how they turned out. I also found the little outhouse looking shutter at Peebles for 50% off. Can't beat that!
The bottom project is something Ashlie helped me with when we went shopping. I wanted a little something for next to the sink in the spare bathroom. Here is what we came up with! I think it turned out great!

Photo collage in our bathroom!

Up close of the architectural pictures I took! I think they turned out great!

Spare bathroom! The little tray on the top shelf was a $1.25 purchase at the Sheltered Workshop! What a bargain!
1 comment:
I love love love these little projects! The shutter is adorable and I can't believe how great those pictures turned out above your tub! So cute! I love your little spare bathroom table too! Can't wait to see them in person!
Post a Comment