Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yes, we are still alive!

Well, what has been going on in our lives? Not a whole lot, as you can tell my my entire month of not posting on here! My spring break was this past week and I can't believe it is already almost over. It went by so quickly. I started off my break by attending a bridal shower for my cousin, Alison. Then, we all headed out to my Aunt Dinah and Uncle Kenny's for a Sparty Party. We ate and visited for awhile and then jetted to Mark and Ashlie's to watch the game! (This was the game to get into the Championship game, not the "other" game :( ) On Tuesday and Thursday I babysat for Lucie, my cousin's daughter. We went down to the warehouse both days to have lunch with Drew. That was so much fun. I had a little photo session with Lucie....see the pictures below! On Wednesday, Ashlie and I went shopping and unfortunately had no problem spending money. However, I did get some stuff for the house to spruce it up a bit, so that was fun to get little projects done! And yesterday was Good Friday and I had breakfast with Janis at "The 'Mill" and then got another little project done in my bathroom. I will have to take a picture of that and post it...and don't worry it will be before April is gone! I am very excited for Easter to spend it with family and I am especially looking forward to Monday. Drew is taking the day off and we are spending the entire day together before I head back to school on Tuesday! We are heading back to the mall to get him some sunglasses and to look for a new camera for me! Exciting stuff!

All of the cousins!

Grandpa and I all decked out in our Spartan gear!


Aunt Dinah and Uncle Kenny's piece of art work!


Erin and I at the shower


My "photo session" with Lucie




I was playing around with my computer and here are a couple of pictures of Audrey and Lilly I goofed around with too!

So cute!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures! Lucie is a real cutie and getting so big so fast. If I say so myself your last two pictures are MY favorite! I love you! Love, Janis