Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Goddard!


The bride, Kelly, walking down the aisle.


Scott and Kelly


Drew and I at the reception


Dad and I before the reception


Mom and I before the reception


Holding two week old Addison Goddard!


The whole Don and Margie Baird family! (except Alison and Don...we missed you guys!)


Sarah, D.J., and Addison Goddard


Jimmy holding Addison. He put her right to sleep.




Dancing with Grandpa Baird


Erin and I, my future sister-in law


Scott and Kelly and their first dance


Matthew Goddard and me


The Pfiefle girls checking out Erin's ring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the Thanksgiving pictures. They are great! Congratulations to you, Jimmy and Erin. Stephanie, I love the picture of you and your Grandpa dancing. A memory you will have forever! It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Nothing like "family" weddings! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love, Janis