Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

On the menu....

Well, we had my parents, Aunt Dinah and Uncle Kenny, Bridget and Chopper, and Maggy and Eric over on Saturday night. The menu was buffalo chicken dip, spinach dip (made by Drew himself!), deviled eggs, and a sweet appetizer (a chocolate chip cheeseball, which turned into a dip) with graham cracker sticks. Mom made her world famous salad that we had just before dinner! Then, for dinner we had a Jennifer Hamilton original of Winter-Busting White Chicken Chili and Paula Dean homemade cheesy bisquits. Then for dessert I made a pathetic excuse for a cake (Paula Dean would be very disappointed) that had lemon icing on it. As you will see from the pictures, we all just dug in, I didn't even attempt to cut it. We had a wonderful time and feel so blessed to have so many loving people in our lives that we can celebrate the holidays with!


The whole family at dinner!


As you can see, I ran out of little plates to put our biscuits on because we used them all for our salads. So, I busted out some Halloween paper plates that I had to use up! They worked, right? :)





My lovely cake that everyone just grabbed a fork for and dug in! We like to do things casually around here!


Molly wanted to join the action, of course!

1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

What a great menu!-and great times! You can never go wrong with that chili. It is definitely one of my favorites! Ooooh, now I'm hungry for it. Maybe I'll have to make some this weekend!

Love,
Jenn