Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And the winner is.........

THE CAMPING PARTY!!! (The final count was Camping Party with 173 votes and the Circus Party with 95 votes) With much preparation and hard work, our election went off without a hitch! The kids came in and registered, got their ballots, voted in a voting booth, dropped their ballots into a secret box, and received a sticker that said, "I Voted! Kids Vote Too!" Everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves and I think we are all pretty happy with the winner! Phew, what an experience!


Come on in to register and vote!


Children registering and receiving their ballot!


Voting in the voting booth!


Dropping their ballot in the secret box!


And receiving their "I Voted" sticker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for doing this Stephanie! My kids really enjoyed it and kept their vote a secret!!! Thanks for putting Alexis's picture on your website. I'll have to show her at school.

Mark and Ashlie said...

Great Job Stephanie! My kids all loved getting to vote too! It was something they all had looked forward to for the past couple of weeks. Well done!