Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, it is becoming sort of a tradition for the "other" Brining family to come to our house on Halloween. Last year, Ashlie was pregnant with the girls, and this year they were here in full costume. We enjoyed passing out candy to students we both have in school and seeing peoples' reaction to the girls costumes. It was a beautiful evening for Trick-or-Treating! After the Trick-or-Treating was finished and we visited with the Wehner family for a bit, we enjoyed some chili and cornbread. Another successful Halloween!


Audrey: "Umm...I am in a bit of a bind here...could someone help me up!"

Lilly...too cute!

Audrey...also too cute!!

"Happy Halloween Everybody"

Uncle Drew, Aunt Steph, Lilly, and Audrey

The Brining Family...a good looking one, I must say!

Lilly and I

Ashlie and Audrey

No comments: