Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh how we miss them!

Drew and I recently headed back to Indiana for a weekend! Every time we go back we realize how much we miss our "family" down there. We had a very relaxing night on Friday when we got there. Friends, wine, and a good ol' game of Catch Phrase. On Saturday, Kyle and Drew went golfing while Bri, Lyndsey, and I went shopping...of course!! After that we got ready for a night out in our old hometown Crown Point. We started the night at Kimmie and Ryan's house, then headed to a wonderful dinner at Lucrezia. We ended the night with good friends whom we haven't seen in a long time and lots of laughter, plus I kicked everybone's butt in bowling on the Wii. We miss them all very much. They better really be here in January like they said they would be! We love you all!


All the girls, Kimmie, Lyndsey, Bri, and Me! Our first night there!

Drew and Sir Gus

Bri and I at dinner at our fav....Lucrezia!!!

Grant, Kyle, and Drew ready for a night out

Lyndsey and Grant

The girls again...ready for a night out!

Drew and I at The Circle

Kyle and I

Lyndsey and I with "creepy" Bri in the background!

No comments: