Well, the fair has finally arrived! We headed there on Wednesday with the Flanagans. I figured since it was Norah's first time going on the fair rides and Bryn is a courageous little girl, she would be the perfect partner in crime to introduce Norah to the rides! They did great, although Norah was quite entertaining between all of her emotions from ride to ride. We had a great time though, and look forward to going again next year!
 |
| We stopped in the animal barns first and Hazel didn't seem to know what the heck was going on! ha! |
 |
I apologize for all of the next pictures being very similar, but I had to capture Norah's expressions of her first time on a fair ride. Just funny how you can see her emotions change. Here she is waiting for the first ride, the train, to get started. Looking a little apprehensive. |
 |
| Ummmm....I think I can squeeze out a smile! |
 |
| First time around..... |
 |
| .....and, we like it! |
 |
| So we upped the ante a little bit and tried the whales. These went a little faster and went up and down! We liked this one too! Love how you can tell Bryn is so excited too! |
 |
| And here is where the fair rides went wrong. We figured she was doing well, we showed her the little roller coaster and she wanted to go.....so on she went! Looking excited right now! |
 |
| This picture cracks me up. Everyone was doing great, feeling good, ready to go, and then the man that was running the ride started talking and asking the kids to cheer. The only problem was you couldn't understand a word he said. I think you can tell by the expression on the girls' faces, they had no idea what he was talking about. Crack me up! |
 |
| So we are doing okay here....sort of. She was holding on for dear life, because I told her to, but she couldn't decide if it was fun or scary. She was doing fine until every time they passed by the guy running the thing would shout in their face and try to slap their hands. She obviously got a little overwhelmed by all of the commotion and by the fourth or fifth time around, she was ready to get off. |
 |
| Bryn enjoying life, Norah ready to get off! :) |
 |
| Hazey just hanging out! |
 |
| Norah ran into her buddy, Grant, from daycare. Grant and Norah have been friends since they started daycare when they were babies. I pretty much think she loves him! She did have a sweatshirt on before this picture was taken, but she threw her sweatshirt off when she saw him and was like, "Let's go, it's time to ride!" Hilarious! |
 |
I felt bad because unfortunately Bryn became the third wheel there for a moment. Norah wasn't about to give up her seat next to Grant! Thanks for being such a good sport Bryn! Fun times at the Fair! |
No comments:
Post a Comment