Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

First 'Real' Haircut!

Norah went to visit the beauty salon this past week for her first 'real' haircut. I have have been trimming her hair since she was 8 months old, but we haven't taken her for a big girl haircut until now. I was tired of all the knots and scraggly hair in her face, so it was time to cut it off. Plus, I figured she is getting ready to head to school (sniff, sniff), so she needs a stylish new do to start her school year off right!
Ready in the chair!


First few snips!  We, of course, ended up going much shorter, but I had to get over the nerves first! 

She did such a great job of following directions and keeping her head down.

Almost done, just getting her dried up!

The end result turned out so adorable!  She has already gotten lots of compliments on it and I think it is the perfect haircut for a big girl heading to Preschool in September!  

No comments: