Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

3 year pictures

Of course I had to do a little 3 year old photo shoot with Norah. Just Drew, Norah and I, spent the evening driving around and taking some pictures. Norah was so excited to go deer watching and she was more thrilled by seeing all of the tractors and combines out in the fields.















Of course I had to set up the self timer and take a pic before we headed home!  We missed Hazel so much on the ride, but it was past her bedtime, so she will have to come deer watching when she gets a little older!  I'm sure she can't wait!

1 comment:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Great pictures! The one of Norah hugging the "3" in the middle of the road is precious! Happy Birthday Norah!