Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Another Summer Playdate

We headed up to Harbor Beach last week to help celebrate Mike Cubitt's birthday. It was so much fun to watch all the kids play together and to visit with everyone.
Daddy and Norah swimming

This was the coolest toy ever.  I had never seen one before, but I need to keep my eye out for one.  It was a little roller coaster that all the kids could ride on.  I love the expressions on Norah's face. 

Here I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWEEeeeeeee!!!!!!

The Cubitt family!  Happy birthday Mike!

Norah mooching some cake from Daddy!
We finished the evening with a walk on the beach and a campfire.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of Bryn and Norah around the campfire.....they basically took down an entire bowl of popcorn between the two of them!  Nothing better than a campfire and popcorn!  Thanks again Cooks for having us!  We had a wonderful time!

No comments: