Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Belly Pics

As you all know my sister-in-law Ashlie and I both have a 'thing' for photography and I am so blessed that she is so talented behind the camera. I am usually the one behind the camera taking pictures of my family, but last night Ashlie took some time to shoot some family and belly pictures for us before Baby #2 arrives. I cannot thank her enough because they turned out way beyond my expectations! Thanks so much Ashlie! I will treasure these pictures forever!

I was going to make a video of them all to share (because I have so many favorites), but when I have my blog printed into my second book, I want the pictures to show up!  So here they ALL are!  :)















































This one and the next one are my absolute FAVORITE!!!!





After our photo shoot, we had dinner and a campfire!  It was so much fun sitting around the fire watching the girls eat their chocolate and marshmallows! 


 
We decided to head in around 10:00pm and Ashlie had a mirror to show me in the basement before we left.  We headed to the basement and all I can say is boy am I glad she went down before me (sorry Ashlie! :) ).  I saw her at the bottom of the steps and all of a sudden all I saw was her duck, scream and something swoop at her head!!!!!!!!!!!!  You got it!!!  There was a bat flying around the basement!!!  I ran back upstairs screaming, Ashlie is screaming, all of the girls start crying and the guys were worried half to death.  So.....I won't go into details, but after about a half an hour, the bat was found, its life was gently taken with a broom (it was either that or a yellow, plastic baseball bat!) and it was thrown outside.  Here is a picture of the girls waiting patiently upstairs to hear the news of the bat's capture.  I do have a video commentary from the three girls that I will post later!!!!!!


1 comment:

erin said...

Ha! I can just see Ash in that bat situation!! Beautiful belly pics!