Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

September is Here!!!!!!!

We cannot believe September is FINALLY here. It seems like it has been such a loooong summer being pregnant and waiting for this month to come when we get to meet our new addition! I have been at school the past week for professional development and trying to get my room ready. I have met with my substitute and she is going to join me the first two weeks of school just to get an idea of how I run the classroom. I think things will go very well while I'm gone. We are soaking up every last minute of summer and our last days as a family of three! It is so bittersweet! We will be keeping everyone up to date on any changes and of course when the little one arrives there will be lots of pictures to share, so keep checking back!
 
Norah got to spend a little more time with Claire the other day when her and her mommy stopped by.  This is great BIG SISTER  practice for her!

We bought Norah a little battery operated quad runner because she is getting frustrated trying to work her tricycle.  I wanted her to have a little more fun before summer is over and be able to ride around. She is hysterical riding this thing around and the first time she got on she couldn't stop giggling!  Wish we would have bought this at the BEGINNING of the summer!!!


O.J. pit stop!!!

And the hand off to her pit crew -aka- Daddy

No comments: