Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Haircut....at 8 Months Old!

We finally broke down and retired the mullet. As you all know, Norah has had a full head of hair since she was born. Well, the "business in the front, party in the back" just wasn't working for us anymore. I thought I would give her a little trim, a little style, in the back. I think it turned out great!

"I'm ready...go easy on me!"


So far, so good.  Drew sat in front of her the whole time (except to take this picture :) ) to keep her distracted!  It worked!



So cute.....much better!

And still just as cute from the front!  Such a pretty girl!

3 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

1st Haircut! Oh my! What a big girl!

Renee said...

Great work, momma! She looks so cute

The Hamilton's said...

Too cute! She is such a big girl!!!