Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There Was Hope......

that spring was near.....but, boy oh boy, were we wrong. We actually got outside last week and were able to go for a walk. It was so nice to be out in the fresh air and Norah had a great time "checking out all the sights" along the way. She enjoyed it so much it put her right to sleep. Well, we all know here in Michigan, one day of sunshine doesn't mean it is going to stick around. I am now home today because of a snow day...if we were in the middle of December I would be ecstatic. However, it is the end of March and this is our 8th snow day. Enough already! The one upside....I have this beautiful baby girl to stay home with! :) I guess I can't complain too much!

Ready for our walk....the whole family!

This riding in the stroller stuff is hard work!  I love her little mitten hand!

And here we are today.....lovely!

1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

Believe it or not, my girls are jealous you all have a snow day! They want to go sledding! I guess they didn't get their fix this winter here in Cincinnati! Enjoy your time with Norah! Hugs and kisses!!