Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Urlaub

We took a little 'mini' vacation to Frankenmuth this past weekend. We left on Sunday and stayed overnight. When we got there on Sunday the weather was terrible, so we couldn't walk around the shops in town, so we decided to head to Bronners for a bit. It was perfect because there was no one there; no crowds to fight with and we could just enjoy our time. Then we headed back to the hotel, fed Norah and then headed to the Frankenmuth Brewery for dinner. It was delicious and Norah enjoyed the yogurt the waitress brought her. On Monday morning we got up and headed to the pool. This was Norah's first experience in a pool and she loved it! I know she is going to love it this summer! We went back to the room, cleaned up and headed to the outlets for some much needed retail therapy. Norah was sooooo good all day; quite the trooper for all the running around! It was fun just getting away, even if it was for one night, and spending some time together. Great way to start my spring break!
Just having a little snack before we head to Bronners!


So THIS is Santa Claus, huh?

Norah kept looking up at the ceiling.....so many fun things to see!

All bundled up, ready for our trek to the Brewery for dinner!

Day 2 of our mini-vacation:  Getting ready to tackle the pool for the first time

Daddy and Norah in the pool

Mommy and Norah....almost ready to get out

That was fun!!!!!

Norah modeling some of her goodies we got shopping! 
Slippers, trenchcoat and cool shades!

And that's a wrap!

3 comments:

The Hamilton's said...

You are just too cute!! Have I said that before? I love your little coat. You look like such a big girl!! Hugs and kisses!!!

Mark and Ashlie said...

What fun! Love Norah's swimsuit!

Jocelyn said...

When I opened this post Evie saw the pictures of Norah and started babbling away. I love the cherry bathing suit, I may have to find one of those for this summer!