I'm not sure it is normal for one little girl to remind us of so many different celebrities and now cartoon characters. I showed my students the movie Monsters Inc. the other day as their end of the month reward. Every time Boo came on the screen and made her little screeching noises I kept thinking in my head, "Oh my gosh, that is Norah!" Too cute!
 |
| Then, a little boy was at Smith Dist. the other day and asked my Aunt Dinah, "Who is that on the computer screen? She looks like Despicable Me..." Drew had to look it up and Agnes is the baby in the movie Despicable Me. I think it is so funny that another kid compared her to a cartoon. More look alikes to come in the future....I'm sure! |
 |
Although we compare her to all of these characters....she is just our little Norah, our little baby nut....
|
No comments:
Post a Comment