Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Stinker-Winks

I'm not sure how we (Norah) came up with this nickname for Molly, but she is lovingly known as Stinker-Winks around here. I get the first part of the name, even though stinker does not even come close to really describing this old girl. She is a handful and I know it is our fault because we attempted to train her well and get her under control when she was younger, but perhaps we didn't follow through to the best of our ability. Well, it certainly shows these days. She eats toilet paper, toilet paper rolls, children's books, any cards or pieces to children's games, grass and any other unknown disgusting thing she can find outside, she runs away at any chance she gets, she barks at anything she can and she just plain ol' drives us nuts most of the time. But......then there are moments like this! Hazel loves this dog more than any of us do and Norah has been getting in her cuddling lately too. Even though she drives me crazy, I know someday when she is gone I will want to have these moments of her with the girls captured so they can have them when they get older. She is a true Stinker-Winks, but she is a part of our family!

Ha!  The best part about this pic is the tank top. Norah was getting hot, so next thing I knew she had her shirt and pants off.  A girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do!

Old and grey
Molly turned 9 on February 2nd
I just had her at the vet the other day for a few booster shot and the vet said he didn't see very many signs of arthritis or anything yet.  I kept my mouth shut but in my head I was thinking, "Of course you don't, she is going to live forever.  Arthritis?  Not this girl!" 

I HATE it when Hazel crawls in this bed with her, but she loves her and Molly needs all the loving she can get, so why not let Hazel give it to her!  Best Buds!

No comments: