I just had my 10th snow day this past week and I never thought I would complain about snow days, but I am complaining about snow days. I really think I am going to be making 4th of July lesson plans for my classroom this year. I just want to finish up some projects in the classroom and I can't seem to find the time to finish and move on! I just want to move on! :) Anyway, obviously winter has been very harsh around here this year and we are just trying to find activities to keep us busy inside and give us something to do. The weekends get hard because I think the girls get bored. We're finding ways to entertain ourselves though (for example, I am FINALLY updating this today! :)). Norah has been big into helping lately. She likes to help unload and unpack groceries, help load the dishwasher and then today she got into the sink. We don't have to wash most of our dishes by hand, but she was interested so I let her go. I think she was at the sink for about 45 minutes, it was great! Easy entertainment and my water bottle was squeaky clean. Hazel loves playing peek-a-boo and she likes hiding behind the curtains and peeking out. I love watching her, but know one of these days she is going to bring the curtains down. Let's hope that doesn't happen!



 |
| She had to try some water out of the clean cup |
 |
| And then she discovered the sprayer |
 |
| Goofing around with Daddy |
 |
| Cracking herself up! |
 |
| I soooooo wish this picture wasn't blurry, but I had to keep it and share. Blurry or not, I love the emotion in this picture, hand by the belly, pure laughter. There is nothing better in life than this right here! |
No comments:
Post a Comment