Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Watermelon Day

It was so nice out last week and I wanted to get a few pictures of the girls before school started, particularly Hazel since she will be 1 in a few weeks!!! (What? I know, I can't believe it either, but we will save that for another post....more 1 year pics to come!) I have been wanting to take some juicy watermelon pictures and just let the girls dig in and get messy, so this was the day! It was so fun and they both enjoyed it....and needless to say we changed a pretty wet diaper and spent some extra time going tinkle on the potty!
Daddy had to help her at first because the piece was too big!  I finally got smart and cut it smaller! :)









This next series of pictures absolutely cracks me up.  Not really sure how this series happened, but all I wanted was a picture of the girls together and here is what we got! :)








Aaaaaa......finally got it!  It only took a couple tries!  Love these two beauties!

No comments: