Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Hazel !!!!!!

Happy birthday to our sweet Hazey-Bug! It just does not seem real that a whole year could have passed already.  I was in school today thinking about where I was last year at this time and it is just wild to think about planning for my substitute and then getting the call from the Dr., "Ok, tomorrow is the day."  I left school at about 10:00am on the 25th to prepare for the following day.  What a crazy thing, to leave my classroom and know the next time I came back I would be a Momma of TWO.  What a crazy, hectic, busy, but more importantly, wonderful, blessed, fun, exciting year it has been.  We love you Hazel Gloria and can't wait to see what the future holds for your sister and you!  We love you baby girl!
Here is just a little recap:

One week before Hazel arrived!

Welcome to the world beautiful girl!



SISTERS!!!!!!




























Hazel is having a Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party, so we had to take her pictures in her little outfit. I decided to use the same chair as a prop for Hazel's first birthday shoot that I used for Norah. You can see Norah's here.  I could take pictures of these two girls all day long!  I think the outfit is so cute, she is wearing it for Halloween too!  She will be a caterpillar and Norah is going to be a butterfly!  Can't wait to get pics of them together in October! :)

















1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

Love, love, love the pictures! What a cutie! Can I please have one of the pictures? I need a new one of Norah as well! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!