Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Road Trip

Two weekends ago we headed to Indiana to see everyone. This was the first time going to Indiana with both girls....phew....it was a little (okay, a lot) of work, but totally worth it! We had a wonderful time seeing everyone and it was great having all the kids together. The girls were so sleepy while we were there because the hour difference really hits them, but they played as hard and long as they could, and luckily slept well too! We just loved being with everyone and can't wait to get together again! Love you guys!
They had the greatest little park about 15 minutes away from Bri and Kyle's house.
I wish we had nice little parks like this around our house!

Snack break!


Big girl on a big slide

I couldn't believe how brave Norah was.  She went down this slide several times, all by herself!

Time for a little pampering with Auntie Lyndsey!
I got the girls both little princess dresses to play dress-up.  They had so much fun!

Park Time!

All us girls.....we have this tradition of taking these silly, staring off in the distance pictures.  I am going to have to go back and find the rest of them and show the series.  They are pretty hysterical!  Love these ladies!

No comments: