Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas....Part 1

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great time celebrating with family and friends. We are looking forward to our Christmas Part 2 this weekend when Drew's sister and her family come home from Cincinnati! I was so sad on Christmas morning when I realized we didn't get a family picture of all of us before church. This is the only picture I have of Norah in her pretty Christmas dress and fancy bows and shoes!
Reading a book before church!

Daddy helping Norah open her first gift!


 

























After we opened gifts at home, we headed to Doug and Janis' for a cup of coffee and then headed to Mom and Dad's house to spend the rest of the day.
Look at what Thatcher got for Norah!!!!!

Do you think she loves it!?  :)

Lovin' her new tutu!

Gettin' a little Thatcher lovin!!!

No comments: