Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas......Part 2

We had our second Christmas celebration this past weekend with Drew's family. It was so much fun watching all six girls together and Norah was really into opening gifts this year, so that made it even more enjoyable. All of the girls have so much fun together and we are so blessed to have such great little girls in this family. Thank you for everything, everyone! And all of you that won the money during the 'box' game......you know who you are....you're going down next year!!! :) Merry Christmas, again, everyone!

Lovin' on her new baby doll!


Hanging out at Audrey and Lilly's new table!  She loved it!  I think we know what a good 2nd birthday gift is going to be! :)


Finally, someone to help me vacuum!


If it would ever snow around here we could actually go out and use this awesome sled!  I guess I should watch what I wish for, huh? 


Lovin' life the morning after.....in her new chair!




No comments: