Norah and I had our own little Playdate the other night with Morgan, a girl I teach with, and her son, Baylor. There is a playgroup at the ISD here in town that meets once a month. Morgan took Baylor last month and said it was fun, so we decided to join them this month. It was so much fun! There were only about 7 kids there, but they had a great time playing, eating their snack (goldfish and apple juice :) ), and listening to a book. The best part....we got to take a copy of the book home. We have read it the last two nights before bed because she loves it so much! It is the classic
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! We can't wait to go again next month!
 |
| Putting the clothes in the washing machine! I know what her chore will be someday! |
 |
| Lovin' life....and putting the puzzle together! |
 |
| Norah and her bud, Baylor, playing so nice together! |
 |
| I just can't help but smile at this picture every time I see it! They are too cute...gazing into each other's eyes! |
1 comment:
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment