| ugh......SOOOOOO DREAMY!!!!!! |
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Norah Needs To Stay Up Later....
...so I can get pictures of her like this. I took some pictures tonight of Frankie. I know his Mommy from high school (actually, she went to high school at North Huron, where I am working now! She is very excited I am a Warrior! ) and her, her husband and Frankie are in Bad Axe this weekend and she asked me to take pictures! I was so excited!!! They turned out so great, and with a lot of inspiration from my sister-in-law, Ashlie, I got some great pics of him, using the sun to our advantage!!! Enjoy.....and look for some of Norah soon, because I will be keeping her up past 7:00pm to get some pics like this! I just have to!!!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Adorable! Great lighting! Isn't that fun?
Post a Comment