Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Girls

Here is the picture I promised of us girls last weekend! Love ya girls!
































I am hoping this isn't the end of my posts for awhile because I start school tomorrow. It is so bitter sweet to be ending this summer for several reasons. One, I didn't think I was going to be going back to work. I was laid off at the end of last school year and wasn't sure of the fate of my job status. Then, I was fortunate to get an interview at another local school and ended up getting the job. I am so excited, but definitely going to miss teaching with my sister-in-law! Everyone at my new school have been SO welcoming though and I know several of them already, so I know it will be a great year. I have a 1st/2nd grade split, which is also something new for me. The great news is I only have 16 students!!!! Watch for updates from this new and exciting school year!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hope you had a great first day back to school! Love the photos on your banner. Bryn has that same shirt, but my girlfriend bought it in size 18 mo - at this rate who knows when she will wear it!!!