Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Best Friends

We finally made it to Indiana last weekend to meet Rowan and Harper! They are both so beautiful. It was a great time, but very surreal to all be together again and each have a baby! The boys enjoyed some golf, the girls enjoyed some shopping and the kiddos enjoyed some playing! And of course I had to take advantage of the nice weather and beautiful babies, so I took some photos of Row and Harp! Sorry there are so many, but you know me, I can't ever pick just a couple favorites!

Norah and Rowan during breakfast!

I love this picture of Norah and Harper.  They look like they are so deep in conversation!

Rowan's photo shoot



There is something I absolutely love about this picture.  Just so precious!


Harper's turn for a photo shoot!




He loved this stick!!!

This is the best one we got of the three of them!  Best friends forever!
If you notice, there are no pictures of the adults!  I guess that is what happens when you have three babes around.  Bri is going to send me the one picture we have of us three girls, so I will post that later!  Thanks again Cashmers for the hospitality! 

No comments: