Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the experienced moms, new moms and soon-to-be moms out there!!!! I am enjoying every moment of my day with Norah, the best I can under the circumstances. I left school early on Friday sicker than a dog, went to the hospital on Saturday and sure enough, I have strep throat. I am not sure I have ever been this sick. I haven't been able to hold and kiss on Norah since Friday and it is killing me....but, thank goodness I have the best husband in the world!!! He has been taking such good care of Norah and me for the past few days. I wouldn't have gotten through it without him! I am finally starting to feel a little better today, enough that I was able to muster up some energy to get outside and get some fresh air with Norah. I may be sick, but I am not gonna let it ruin my first official Mother's Day!!!!


I wasn't feeling well enough this morning to go to brunch, so Drew and Norah headed to Verona to have lunch with Grammy, Papa, Uncle Mark, Aunt Ashlie and Audrey and Lilly.  Sorry I couldn't be there guys, I missed you!

Such a beautiful day out

She wasn't quite sure about the grass at first.  This is really the first time she has been able to really get down and dirty in the stuff!!!  She got used to it pretty quickly.

Not the most glamorous, but our first Mother's Day together.  Couldn't ask for anything more.....

Blowing bubbles.....


And of course Daddy even gets some 'Norah' time on Mother's Day!!!!!
Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!

1 comment:

TJ and Emily Polega said...

Cute pictures! I love Norah's hat. I want to get something similar for Macy because we can't really take her outside without the stroller or something because it's too bright for her! Happy First Mother's Day! :)