We have a crawler!!!!! Our little girl is growing up so fast! Make sure you have your volume up....for a little 'Bouncin' Round the Room' (for all you Phish fans out there!).
This little video is so cute! I love how Drew is trying to entice Norah with her little "play" money to come his way! Watch out Mommy and Daddy put all your valuable up!!!
This is just so adorable! I love how she smiles at you, Steph, when she see you and the camera, and I love the end when her proud daddy is telling her "Good job!" Love you all!!!!
3 comments:
This little video is so cute! I love how Drew is trying to entice Norah with her little "play" money to come his way! Watch out Mommy and Daddy put all your valuable up!!!
this is just awsome! The music is perfect! Now you won't be able to stop her! Love you guys!
This is just so adorable! I love how she smiles at you, Steph, when she see you and the camera, and I love the end when her proud daddy is telling her "Good job!" Love you all!!!!
Post a Comment