Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bumbo mania!

When the heck did she get so big! Ugh! This is my last week at home with Norah before I head back to work. I am trying to soak up every last minute I have this week before I am back to reality! This last 12 weeks has been the most emotional, happy, fun, exciting, adventurous 12 weeks of Drew's and my life. I know it is for the best that I head back to work and Norah start to make her new friends at daycare, but I can't help but think how wonderful it would be to just stay at home with her. Love you baby girl!




Multi-talented.....sitting up and rattle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I registered for that rattle. I liked it and didn't care that it's for a 'girl.'

diane said...

She is getting soooo big already! Your thoughts about going back to work made me cry! Imagine that!!!