Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The tables have turned!

I say this because it is usually me behind the camera snapping pics of other people. This time it was my sister-in-law, Ashlie, behind the camera snapping pics of Drew and I. Drew kept telling me I would regret it if I didn't get some pictures taken to document our pregnancy and he was right. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! Thanks for taking time out of your day to do this for us Ashlie! It means so much to us!! They turned out great!
Here is a video of the pictures. They are a little blurry on here and I don't know if it just from the program I used or what, but you get the idea! Make sure you turn up the volume too! Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Hamilton's said...

Those are absolutely beautiful! Good job on on everyone's part!!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!!!

Love,
Jenn