
Saturday, June 19, 2010
36 weeks
Just really can't believe that we are at this point. We had our dr. appt. this past Wednesday and we start going every week now. That is a little surreal. I feel like I have waited for the moment where I get to go and see the dr. every week because that meant it was close. Well, it is close. The dr. checked me and I am about 50% effaced, but not dialated at all. My blood pressure has been better during my pregnancy than it was before I was pregnant. This last appt. it was 120/72. Dr. Krohn said we need to be watching for contractions (she called them "table grippers" because you have to grip the edge of the table to get through them! :) ) and changes in the baby's movement. If we experience either of these we have to call. I am still sleeping well, with the exception of a few nights, which is good because I need to get my rest now! We are starting to get so anxious and just can't wait to meet this little one!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
"Table Grippers." I like that. Your doctor is correct, that's what they feel like, except mine could have been called "ottoman grippers" because I was on my hands and knees draped over and gripping the ottoman in our living room!
Post a Comment