Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progress!!!!

The nursery is coming together. We got our changing table/dresser from Doug and Janis the other day. Janis painted it for us and it looks wonderful. We still have the two doors to put on front, but it looks adorable with the knobs we picked out. I was so excited to get my wall hanging up. It was the very first purchase I made for the nursery way back when and it has just been sitting in the closet waiting to go up. Drew helped me measure everything out and get everything level. I think it turned out great. Now we just need our rocking chair and we should be good to go! :)

Found a little lamp that matches our bedding! Love it!










2 comments:

Mark and Ashlie said...

Looking good guys! Might have to do a drive by after school to see it in person!

The Hamilton's said...

It's so cute!!!! Your baby will be so happy to call that room home! I will get that bin ordered today! They finally credited my account for the other one! Now the hard part is going to be waiting for the baby to come!