Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Whirlwind of a Photoshoot!!!!

I took pictures of one of my coworker's (actually our school nurse) kids the other day and their cousins. We had a beautiful location and beautiful sunny day. We were out in the woods and hit about four or five different shooting locations. The kids sure were troopers and I took over 400 pictures trying to make sure I got some good shots of all four kids. These are just a few of my favorites!!

P.S. OUR NEXT DR.'S APPT. IS ON WEDNESDAY! WE WILL UPDATE YOU THEN!!!



The horse pictures turned out to be my ABSOLUTE favorites!


This is Chip....he is my favorite boy!!! He is the horse I ride in the summer when we go riding!!! Don't think I will be riding this summer though!




All the cousins...Matt, Brett, Jordan, and Jaelyn










2 comments:

erin said...

Just checked these out on FB! Soooo many good ones! Have to have you shoot my kids again soon!

The Hamilton's said...

Oh, Steph, Olivia would love to have her picture with a horse! I wish there was time to shoot the girls when we are home and some way you could hook us up with a horse (the city girls). Can't wait to see you later in the week, and even more excited to hear about the Dr.'s appt.!